Do you want to travel and help other teachers learn how to use Google Apps in their classroom? Do you want to get your foot in the door as a consultant, trainer, or present at national conferences? Want to make a little extra cash in summer training teachers?
This e-course from Kasey Bell of Shake Up Learning has everything you’ll need, including:
- 35+ Video Lessons (including the archive)
- Private Google+ Community
- The Ultimate Google Certified Trainer Planner and Check List
- VIP BONUSES!
- Tips & Tricks
- and much more!
Learn from an experienced Google Certified Trainer and Google Certified Innovator that will show you the ropes, give you the advice and tips you need, provide a roadmap for accomplishing your goals! Receive step-by-step instructions to help you prepare for all of the exams and the application, case study and video—all on your own terms!
This course is self-paced so you can learn when you have time, access updated materials, gain advice from experienced trainers who have been through the process.
If you paid to attend a face-to-face boot camp, you would easily spend $299 or more for just two days of non-stop cramming. Make it easy on yourself, do this at your own pace. With an in-person training, it is just one-and-done!
Kasey’s “6 Steps to Google Certified Trainer” video
Who is this course for?
- This course is designed for educators who deliver training and professional development to teachers, or those who wish to become trainers and consultants, and who have a goal to become Google Education Certified Trainers.
- This is an advanced course with a focus on best practices for trainers with the purpose of passing the Trainer Skills Assessment and applying to become Google Education Certified Trainers.
- Those who are looking to learn more about G Suite for Education and take their knowledge to an advanced level can also benefit, but keep in mind the goal of this course is to help educators become certified.
Why take an online course?
Finding time to attend a Google Certification Boot Camp can be a challenge, and if you don’t have the support of your administrators it can be almost impossible to get time away from the classroom to pursue your dream of becoming a Google Education Certified Trainer.
Even if you do get to attend a face-to-face boot camp, often times it is overwhelming and too much too fast. You probably had no idea what you signed up for!
This is why I decided to develop an online, self-paced course to help educators reach their goals and take their Google skills to the next level on their own time and at their own pace!
The VIP version of this course includes 3 BONUS Lessons!
- Best Practices for Trainers
- How to Market Yourself as a Trainer
- Tips and Advice from Experienced Google Certified Trainers
**Note: Shake Up Learning and Kasey Bell do NOT grant certifications. Certifications come directly from Google through a competitive application process.
Kasey’s “Become a Google Certified Trainer E-Course” video
What people are saying
This course is AMAZING! You have done a fantastic job! It is very user-friendly with a ton of great resources. I love that I can work at my own pace, on my time, and still go back and look at materials as needed. I especially love that I don’t feel stressed trying to learn everything in just a few days like I would with a boot camp.
The information for this course is literally at my fingertips on demand, anytime, anywhere! The Google+ community is a great resource to collaborate with other educators. This course literally offers everything you need to help you become a certified Google Trainer. — Danielle Davis-Fife
I’m so grateful to finally be able to see the big picture of where I’m going and how I’m going to get there for Google certified trainer! — Kitty Tripp
The amount of detail in this E-Course is astronomical! Between the planning guide and the quality videos, I feel like I am ready to tackle the content further so that I will be ready to take the Google Certified Trainer tests! — Heather Kilgore