We know that Google Forms give us the ability to easily create quizzes or surveys. We can even create self-grading exams or include video or image in our forms.
But that is just scratching the surface. Google Forms can do SO much more!
How can we use this G Suite app in different and creative ways? And what add-ons are available to enhance Google Forms to make them even more useful to us and our students?
In a recent Twitter chat, moderated by Craig Klement, the #Ditchbook community shared how they are using Google Forms in new, different and exciting ways with their students.
Educators shared ideas like:
- Daily check-ins
- HyperDocs packaged in Google Forms
- Games and races
- Favorite Forms add-ons
- BreakoutEDU digitals
- and SO many more!
Scroll down to find 40 innovative ideas for using Google Forms in your classroom.
- Customized email newsletters for every kid with Google Forms
- Quick Google Forms time savers for teachers
- The Magic Automatic Lesson Planner with Google Forms
- 20 practical ways to use Google Forms in class, school
- The NEW Google Forms: 9 classroom uses
Want to get in on the next #DitchBook Twitter chat?
- They happen every Thursday at 7 p.m. Pacific / 8 p.m. Mountain / 9 p.m. Central / 10 p.m. Eastern.
- They often run for 30 minutes. Many times, moderators will offer bonus questions for those that want to continue chatting.
- Check out what’s happening on the #DitchBook Twitter chat by clicking here. (Even if you don’t have a Twitter account!)
- New to Twitter? Want to know the basics? Check out my Twitter guide for teachers.
- Want to sign up for Twitter? Here are the directions.
Having trouble? Still unclear on how a Twitter chat works? Feel free to tweet to these #DitchBook ambassadors and they’ll help — Karly Moura @karlymoura, Sean Fahey @seanjfahey, Sandy Otto @sandyrotto, Rachel Marker @rachelmarker, Evan Mosier @emosier3, Mandi Tolen @TTmomTT, Craig Klement @craigklement, Tara Martin @taramartinedu, Krista Harmsworth @zonie71, Anne Kamper @annekamper, Rayna Freedman @rlfreedm, Lance McClard @drmcclard, Stephanie DeMichele @sdemichele or David Platt @herrplatt!