Setting goals gives us focus as we move into a new school year. Goals give us direction as we find ourselves bombarded with tasks.
In episode 91 Keven Rinaman, a technology director from Ohio, talks about the importance of setting goals for ourselves as well as our students. As we ask our students to set goals it makes sense that as educators we model goal setting ourselves.
Keven encourages us to find what interests and inspires us the most and get started setting our own educator goals.
This week’s episodes of the Ditch That Textbook podcast cover that and other topics, including:
Scroll down to hear these episodes from the Ditch That Textbook podcast.
1. On the Anchor app. This is a great place to follow the show so you can quickly and easily call in to the show and listen to it the moment it’s published. Go to anchor.fm for the app and search “Ditch That Textbook” to find and favorite the show. Click here to view the show on Anchor.
2. Right here on the blog. I’m planning on publishing podcast recap posts here every Tuesday. I’ll embed the shows right into the posts. You can listen to them without downloading anything!
3. iTunes / Apple Podcasts. If you have an iPhone, this may be your best option. Click here to find the show on iTunes / Apple Podcasts.
4. Google Play Music. If you have an Android phone, this may be your best option. Click here to find the show on Google Play Music.
5. Overcast and Pocketcasts. If you use these platforms or would like to, click here to find the show on Overcast or click here to find it on Pocketcasts.
For notifications of new Ditch That Textbook content and helpful links:
Interested in having Matt present at your event or school? Contact him by e-mail!
Matt is scheduled to present at the following upcoming events:
[getnoticed-event-table scope=”upcoming” max=”15″ expanding=”false”]
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.