Quizizz is a fun, student-centered study tool. It is used to engage students in review and assessment at school or at home. And best of all, it’s free.
Teachers everywhere are finding new and exciting ways to use Quizizz with their students. Deepak Cheenath, Quizizz co-founder, shared some suggestions including an innovative idea from Joe Marquez that incorporates app smashing and gets students in on the action!
Scroll down to hear this episode and more from the Ditch That Textbook podcast.
1. On the Anchor app. This is a great place to follow the show so you can quickly and easily call in to the show and listen to it the moment it’s published. Go to anchor.fm for the app and search “Ditch That Textbook” to find and favorite the show. Click here to view the show on Anchor.
2. Right here on the blog. I’m planning on publishing podcast recap posts here every Tuesday. I’ll embed the shows right into the posts. You can listen to them without downloading anything!
3. iTunes / Apple Podcasts. If you have an iPhone, this may be your best option. Click here to find the show on iTunes / Apple Podcasts.
4. Google Play Music. If you have an Android phone, this may be your best option. Click here to find the show on Google Play Music.
5. Overcast and Pocketcasts. If you use these platforms or would like to, click here to find the show on Overcast or click here to find it on Pocketcasts.
For notifications of new Ditch That Textbook content and helpful links:
Interested in having Matt present at your event or school? Contact him by e-mail!
Matt is scheduled to present at the following upcoming events:
[getnoticed-event-table scope=”upcoming” max=”15″ expanding=”false”]
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
[…] classes the join code. With Kahoot!, aim the webcam at the screen that displays the question. With Quizizz, everything is on the students’ screens, so you don’t have […]